Friday, November 16, 2012


Finally I found a way to change my work. It goes according what I think. I found another company. It giving me a new chance to get what I wish to have in my career.


From the beginning, my partner always unlikely and warned me not to be an model or an talent in the model fashion industry as what he think of it's a very dark side of behind of it. For me, it could be a way to build own personality, confidence and image in very own career that people might not believe it. Anyway I tried to get another way into it since he's always there.
Here is the chance. I found this through ifeel magazine, I should thanks ifeel always have the topics which suitable for everyone in stylish and trendy magazine. I browse through this interview about a talent booker under Blivene International. Blivene is a model talent agent under Image Rom. In though of my mind, why not I work a part of them and it could be very interesting job and I will definitely feel fun of it. I sent my resume to the talent booker since a month ago after, I though there were no news but finally a call from Image Rom for an interview. I take it and attend for the interview with the director - Anthony after my currently work finished. I have so many question mark which I wonder why this will be my good chance. Mr. Anthony was very friendly and warm, it just like a casual interview. And he told me Ivylene past me to him and discussed to bring me into a part of them as they found a talent in me. I am very very happy about this. I just seems like this is waiting for me.
Image Rom is a production house giving me  a chance to learn to explore more what they are doing. They have own studio house, casting agent, wardrobe crew, art designer, and production crews. They will offered me to work in few different department and get what I want, I will have my right and interest to choose which should I stay on. I will be a model/talent agent/booker, production crew, or in a new TV commercial project. This kind of offer as I would never imagine to have nor even think of it. It just start as a trainee like a way to explore what they are basically do for their clients. As I have studied and learn from performing art in Segi, here is like a chance to let me experiences the production again. Suddenly let me feel that it's a waste I never finish the diploma and withdraw after one year. Anyway, I could build my path again in this time.
I took about few days to deeply consider for the offer, I'm likely wish to accept the job but I just worry my partner would not allow as he have his own perspective in the industry. Finally he let me choose myself and I took it. Back to Orange Media, I told the manager in the house - Kevin about this. He's easy going help me to informed Eric and I just sent him the resign letter. I am not worry everything but I am worry Eric would let me go or not as he take me in and now I am out. But there is not what I think. He did tried to let me stay and could give me an offer but I don't think the offer will benefit me more than now anyway. I rejected and decided to resign in the first place then he approved. ~Hurray~ One month notice, November I am about to fly out. My new commencement will be on January 2013. It's really what I planned, set my goal, plan my things out, and this is be real now. I can resign from Orange Media. I found another better company and offer. I got to start a new path in my career in 2013. This is just the beginning, there is long way to go and yet.
Firstly, I will feel pity and sorry to my mom as most of the time, I will need to help her after work everyday. Once I got my new job I will not able to help her anymore as I will start and finish work late than usual. But now could be better as she don't need to take care the new baby anymore and she will not be so tiring to take care the two kids who both is pair of brother sister and they both were good enough to be handle. As long as my mom not be so tiring then I will be fine.
A new goal in 2013 I precious wish there will be good path to go.
Wish myself a new journey of life could bring more joyful and successful.
~haha, still early into it. Still at Orange Media, time to go yet. :-)

No comments: