Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The end of ~P~

I'm stuck now cause feel like not going back yet. Ticket already bought on 14th flight, just right after two days finish training. BUT there's something happened change my mind wanted to stay longer. I don't know...anyway still have to go back also.
It's happen due to outsider already realized that and keep mention it, til i even have to admit it's happen. I pretend to not do any move but he also the same. I have to take the first move again this time. If not i will keep thinking and thinking til my patient limit comes. I told myself want to have this kind of friend but it's turns to over of it. Do i really have to admit and accept he's younger than me...
Now, i'm counting day not because wanna go back soon, is because how many days left here! Just since yesterday he mentioned something that let me feel there's something going to change between us but nothing prove with it.
I'm suffer.......
I'm scare.......
I'm thinking here and there.......

No comments: