Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Admit it

I feel great this time!
Last entries i mentioned about something happened and now it's really be true!
That time i remembered that he asked me to stay back til he finished his training and go back KL together. Since i'm already bought ticket to go back on time but i did say yes also to go back penang again. Which mean on the same time i meant to accepted. I remember the way when we going to get it's happened in penang. Thanks a lots that giving me in such a way. I felt some weird in the beginning but he did brings it up afterward and make me feel better. I think i get what i wishing for. I feel that i get respect, loving and caring from him. Even though he may not perfect at all but he will do it best in his way out.

Really thanks for his concern!
Appreciated his understanding!
Appreciated his respecting!
Thanks for his loving and caring!
I did meant it to him!

When i spinning my mind to him i just couldn't stop it, or else i have to get something to do! ;) I feel that's great ever i have from him! I won't take it in the far future but i mean it in the moment right now.
Thanks dear! ~miss~

No comments: