Monday, April 11, 2011

New path to future plan

Final already finished. My 2-year diploma officially finished. The End!
In between i face some problem that i never expected. But luckily i had try my best changing my character to turn it over. In the end, i did it. Now i don't think i have to do this again cause i'm release from there already.
Beside that, i have to thanks my lovely bf that he supported me all the way, especially when i want to give up some time. He got to understand my feeling that i went through and thanks him give me advises that make me feel better. If not him, i don't know who can i refer and understand me!
It's not easy for me to take this diploma but it's not hard as well. Not easy is because of the people i know; Not hard is because the subjects based on more practical typed. It is too bad that i couldn't do well in written. In the final period, my emotion have been effected due to my dad's suddenly leave us.
Honestly, i admitted that i didn't did well especially in written paper. Just, i got my final results stated that i failed my hotel management written paper consists of 6 subjects. I know i can score in financial maths and budgeting accounts, but it's very disappointed me that i couldn't get it well. I think just only this paper had bring my marks down.
I can't blame anyone i can't do anything, the only thing i can do is just accept it.
Anyway, however i still have to proceed to what i want to do.
Either in model career or event planner, i have to plan both together and see how things going then only i will know which prefer the better in my future.
First, i want to find a path to enter model career start with part time.In another way, i find a path to know about wedding planner that very popular career now. After that, i try to work in event planner then get to know this interesting job.

Why i choose this both but not related to my diploma that i studies, cause i don't like to stay in one place and work only. I don't like everyday repeat the same thing, sit in the office doing documents filling. That's not what i want cause it's boring, not interesting at all!
I wish i could pick the right one and success in anyone i also satisfied!
Guys, i wish i can get supported from you all! If can please give me the way! =P

No comments: