Sunday, April 10, 2011

2011 is not a good year

Since New Year till now, there are so many thing happened up and down in between my family, my life,my healthy, my education.

Jan, i had my first operation in my life to remove the tumor in right breast. Luckily it's not critical and i'm be save. But another way, i'm not satisfied cause another tumor in opposite side exist. It couldn't be touched so just let it be. About operation i don't want have again cause it's very scary for me.

CNY this year, can say it's good cause this year we went to visited all relatives' house because have to take down relatives' names for preparation of my brother's wedding guests list. By the way, my dad seems very happy and enjoyable with us and family relatives cause he did joined every occasions. My family had a very enjoyable and happiness reunion this year.

CNY just pasted doesn't mean sad thing have to come, but it's happened.
My dad had pasted away just right after. It's very very shock and i don't even can accept it. The day before i had night class till got home already 9pm plus. I had my dinner then my dad came in and fooling with me, i don't have mood to replied him cause someone make my temper. The next day, i woke up in the morning found out that my parent's room door still closing i though maybe my dad not feeling well having a rest, so i don't care then switch on my shower heater and go to bath. After my mom finished laundry get in to her room and realized that he's already no breathing. She came to me and shouted that my dad's got something wrong so i faster got out from bathroom and run to my dad, he's laying on the bed and got some white liquids came out from his mouth. I run to my mom down stair, she's on the phone to my brother sister and i kept calm her down and i make a call to emergency line. Few mins after my uncle came and my brother came back as well. I was thinking that time my dear should be going to college so i don't know either should i call him but finally i did. We're in very emo and don't know what can do except called our closer family. Then my uncle said went out any clinic invite doctor to come over. After that my sister and brother reached home and we're all just stay beside my dad couldn't say anything. No any doctor willing to come then the ambulants reached, suggested that we have to go police station make a report cause they couldn't do anything else.
The pain that hard to understand when nothing to help ur love one. He is my dad! Beside cry seriously heart is painful till nothing to describe it. I can't accept that my dad just left, is my dad. His voice his attitude his actions not longer can hear and see anymore. I still remember if i wake him up in the morning, he will open his eyes look at me and asked "what's happen"(in cantonese), then i will shake his body till he get out from the bed. When i come back home and he's sitting on his table reading newspaper, he will look at me locked the door and turn around face him, then he will asked "where i went, now only come back"(in cantonese). But now onward, it won't happen again. I won't heard his voice, his loud cough again. I won't see he's sitting on his table or in the living room eating again. I don't even have chance again to have breakfast and dinner with him on Sunday. I don't even can hear his laughter voice again when reunion. Till now, i will still crying when i think of him. I don't have a chance to tell him that I love him!
Next, my dad had left a lots thing to be carry on by us from household to his business. It is the time for my brother to proceed my dad's business finally. The most important and difficult thing is financial problem for family and business. Of cause there's also some conflicts we face but we're still staying claim and cooperate together.
I'm worry about my mom even how i wish she can stay strong and cheerful to continue stay with us, continue enjoy the happiness with us.

Jan-Mac 2011 is my last term of diploma holder. Went through final classes till final exam and final practical. On 25th of March is the result announcement, but then it's not what i want cause i just got Honourable Pass only in between 12-24 marks. I understand it cause i didn't did well in practical and didn't gives too much efforts on it due to i don't have the mood to do it well.

So far, i have to plan out probably what i want to do in the future. And so i want to start my career as soon as possible cause i want to reduce my family spending.
Wish me luck guys!!! =)

No comments: