Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Officially Working life begins

A very high dissatisfaction towards this publishing company.
Since the day I joined in this company till now, I have very limited knowledge about the story of this company and the book "Industrial Guide" this company published. There is no one can guide me on my major tasks and my role in this company. Basically I am just a new baby follow according what they want me to do. No related information, No directions, No guideline. Besides that, I am just being a driver (amat) to fetch one of them to meet customers. Learning progress is just very limited basic common knowledge I can get from here. There is no boss sitting in the office, no higher superior actually can give you a guide on what to do and what not to do. Everything is just find out by your own when you need it. Almost everything was seeking approval from the management which is the boss who always not in the office, and not even a superior can assist.

If you ask me what did I have contribute toward this company so far?
My answer is what I did contribute towards this company actually just everyone does.

Now a day, everyone of them are busy for their own tasks, and me?? Do nothing. My table is always tidy and none of working paper or documents on the front area of my table. The only busier moment since I working here where is before Industrial Roadshow was started yet till the show was ended. That time couldn't said that is very busy time till I can't manage to done it well. Basically all my tasks are done well and everything under control. I have no idea what are they actually doing now, besides I have no idea what I have to do or follow up basically. Previously I did some basic documents, prepare clients' brochures for distribute at exhibitions which have contra, fill up exhibitor manual forms before the exhibitions started. Otherwise, I did contribute the most so far for Industrial Roadshow which is organized at different locations outbound of KL. Take care of registration counter, lead part timer to assist me, brings visitor to register and prepare visitor badges for them. Apart of that, assisting to follow up exhibitors' needs, send invitations according to boss requests.

The most hated thing where is I finished the tasks and nothing else to do, waiting for her phone to do what she requested me to do which is make calls to potential visitors but she herself using the phone. Impossible I stone there just to wait, so that I read a magazine then she shoot me "Don’t Read Magazine Again"!! Excuse me, did you manage to give some tasks which I can help in order to wait…You rather busy yourself bring all do it by yourself and I am just waiting and wasting my time there. It's such a terrible, non well organized and improper preparation. And complaining this and that boss this and what that, why don't give a solutions to him so that he can make decisions on the spot.
Next thing could be the foreign colleague who came and help in the show but end ups to not giving help, walk here and there instead. Just need a little favor carry a box from my car into apartment only, "comment" such a stupid old tradition UNCLE, said must request people to help with PLEASE could be more respected to your elderly do not be so no manners to ask people assisting. Excuse me, yea you are older than me and a father with three kids already. So what, who the hell care about this. Just to ask for your help then you want to brings your family in this situation. Hey Excuse me, you are working right now, not coming for Honeymoon la! Wake up la, lazy pig stupid Malay. If I know this I rather carry myself, you just go back and make your dreamland la. People all busy with their own tasks but you are not giving a helps to assisting to get to finish all the things earlier. When I think back of this, I am seriously still very mad of this. I felt offended  seriously to have this kind of colleague working with.

Everyday went in office, no idea is there anything have to do. Sit in the office and do whatever I want. But actually feel very bad feeling towards company.
Waiting and wasting time is apart of my job. Basically what a marketing assistant should do is doesn't related to the tasks that given.


I have a very bad mood. I am not willing to work anymore. Wish to withdraw straight away. The same feeling of last time worked for previous company is coming back again. It's makes me feel uncomfortable and don't use in it. 
Why so hard to have a job which is can full fill a person with joy and comfortable in relations and company. It is the right thing as I told myself actually this is not the right choice, but however I try to go on. In the end, it gave me the result of proving me my right thinking.
I have a think of gives up to work for company and sign up modeling course in Amber Chia Academy then pursue my dream to be well-know model in fashion industry, being a commercial model even till the date will be end after few years. But at least I have learn what I want to do and satisfies what I want in my life. However, there is always a stop point which is my beloved rejected my wanted life, seeking his approval is hard but I wanted to be. Dare to straight go on my wish but he will not being happy as what I do with this. I had told myself if I have a child in the future, I will brings their life more colorful, brings the focus on them to pursue my dream instead.

No comments: