Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Year End Soon

Gonna suck in the exam weeks! It's week 10 and finall assessments!
Calculating failed 2 subjects in the moment, brings down my marks for diploma!
Next year, few more weeks is Term 6 coming soon! Wish hardly is not tough but i don't think so. However i wanna put lots more work on it and bring up my works together always starting my revision of three terms subjects.
Damn sad to getting my diploma!

090910, still remember it ;)~
Almost 3mths+, a million thousand thanks for the giving much to me!
I don't know what to say or what to do else just to repay back but one thing, i have to behave myself which is being violence all the way! Such a very sorry to him a lots! Anyway, he still never scold or angry me!
The other way, he treat me very well! I got no comment about it at all! He will give everything if i want under his limitation!
Eventhough, i have to concern about my family since my mom not so appreciate about me! I have to spend more time with them yet!
Unexpected that i got the right one who caring me much more than myself! I have to try to control myself to being better! As what i promised to myself!

2010 going to end very soon, recently only think wanna do something that i wish to do but not yet done. Anyway, it's not so important in my life but still manage to get it maybe! Finally i went my checked up this month and results proved that both sides got the same thing but it is not serious as what i though! However i decided to take operation will be on next year. First thing to do on the first week of new year and my first time giving out! I'm waiting, I'm worry, I'm scare, I pray hard! It will be my first experience in my life!

I got a listing out! hehe ;P
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages#!/note.php?note_id=478392378983

No comments: